KPS Automotive Parts Ltd
Business updates and news!
2018 – KPS Premium Quality Products
* January 2018 – KPS has added CV wheel hubs, bearings and brake risks to our commercial vehicle product range. KPS supplies a range of wheel hubs fitted with ‘OE bearings manufactured by Timken’. If required, KPS can also assemble a genuine Knorr Bremse brake disc to the hub to provide a complete unit ready to bolt onto the vehicle. Please see CV Wheel Hubs & Bearings
2017 KPS Premium Quality Products
* February 2017 – KPS now has a dedicated linkedin page. Find out more about new products, trade show updates, etc., by following us via www.Linkedin.com
* January 2017 – KPS Automotive Parts will be exhibiting at the upcoming Automechanika Show to be held in Birmingham at the NEC from 6 – 8th June 2017. Visit us at our stand number 17C20. Further details can be found at: www.kpsautomotiveparts.co.uk/automechanika-birmingham-2017. See the trade show website for all of the other necessary information www.automechanika-birmingham.com
* January 2017 – KPS launches the full range of Denso spark plugs. The full range can be obtained by calling KPS on 01582 723490 or by clicking on ‘Contact Us‘. These parts are available for next day delivery. In addition, we have added Denso oxygen sensors and glow plugs to our product portfolio. Call KPS now for all of the application details.
2016 – KPS Premium Quality Products
* December 2016 – KPS range of electric power steering pumps includes the OE JTEKT HPI power steering pumps for the latest vehicles to include: Peugeot 508, 3008 and 5008, Partner, Citroen Berlingo, C4 and DS4, C4 Picasso and DS5. We also have available Dacia Duster, Logan, Logan Lodgy Monospace, Logan II, Duster II. For Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles we offer the power steering pumps for Durango, Grand Cherokee, Chrysler 300C, Dodge Charger and Challenger. ‘Contact Us‘ for more information or go to: –
* October 2016 – KPS is pleased to offer Valeo braking systems for Light Commercial Vehicles. This new product is the latest introduction for KPS from a premium quality brand supplier. Valeo brings its expertise to each part of the braking system – Brake pads and discs, shoes and fitting kits, brake fluid and hydraulic parts. The Valeo braking range is effective and delivers all the services that the market demands from a braking specialist with the added service and support capability of KPS. Please go to: Valeo Braking or ‘Contact Us‘ for more information.
* July 2016 – KPS has launched the full range of premium quality TRW Chassis Parts – steering linkages, stabiliser links, track rod ends, track control arms. TRW Chassis Parts cover 92% of the European vehicle parc. Please go to Steering linkage
With TRW Aftermarket steering linkage you get:
- Improved performance of tyres which lowers the chances of vehicle-roll
- More than 4,800 parts to choose from
- Original Equipment (OE) Quality
- Corrosion resistant stabiliser links made from glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Reduced weight and damping vibrations
- Two-seat design for tie-rod ends which means no spring and therefore longer life
* February 2016 – KPS has added the full range of OEM premium quality Electric Parking Brakes (EPB), carriers and housings to our product range, all from TRW. The products fit various applications to include Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ford, Hyundai, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover Evoque, Freelander, Discovery and Range Rover. The range includes: Mercedes A, B, M, SL & SLK class, Nissan Qashqai, Porsche Macan, Renault Megane III, Scenic, VW Passat, Sharan, Tiguan, Volvo S60/V60, S80, V70 and XC90. Please go to: –
* January 2016 – KPS has added to our steering products range, the Landrover Defender and Freelander hydraulic power steering pumps are now available. The pumps are manufactured by the OEM in the UK and are available from all of the national distributors for Landrover parts – Bearmach, Allmakes 4X4, Britpart and Hotbray. Call KPS on 01582 723490 for more information or go to: Land Rover Pumps
* January 2016 – KPS offers the BMW Mini electric power steering pump for all Mini vehicles. This is a premium quality remanufactured unit and is available now. All steering pumps have a new genuine circuit board fitted. The pump comes with a 12 month warranty and will be supplied in the new KPS branded packaging.
* January 2016 – KPS Automotive Parts Limited launches the premium quality Valeo OEM lighting range in January 2016, to include headlights and rear lamps. KPS is now an official distributor for the range. Pricing and application details can be obtained by contacting KPS on: 01582 723490 or e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org. More details can be found visiting: Valeo Lighting
2015 – KPS Premium Quality Products
* December 2015 – KPS now offers remanufactured premium quality electric power steering racks for VW Golf MkV generation 2 & 3. These parts complement our electric power steering range.
* December 2015 – KPS uses Twitter to send out our regular product updates and launches. Follow @kpsauto to keep up to date with the latest news from KPS.