Valeo – – KPS has introduced the full range to include Valeo headlights, rear lights. Valeo is a premium quality Original Equipment supplier. The range includes auxiliary headlamps and bulbs. Valeo OEM lighting range . ‘Contact us’ for more information.
Valeo Lighting – Safety and Environmental Issues Lighting Systems play an important role for both the driver and other road users as more than 40% of fatal accidents occur during the night-time, although only 20% of all miles are driven at night. Valeo has a constant focus on innovations for safety improvements, the company has also developed less power consuming products in order to help decrease CO2 emissions.
Valeo headlights, rear lights
Technical capability – Valeo has 24 research and development centres and 31 production sites. KPS works closely with Valeo, the automotive lighting expert, and offers a full Valeo headlights, rear lights product range. The product offering includes the replacement parts for maintenance with a bulbs range and auxiliary headlights. Valeo has an extensive range of original quality products available, due to its key position in the Original Equipment market. KPS offers Valeo headlights and rear lights for left hand and right hand drive vehicles, which include: –
- 1,080 part numbers for main headlamps
- 120 part numbers for auxiliary headlamps
- 250 part numbers for front lamps
- 370 part numbers for rear lamps
KPS is constantly extending its product ranges and working with Valeo allows us to guarantee the availability of parts for new vehicles and new technologies developed for the OE market.
Valeo Headlights, Rear Lights
The key benefits: –
- 100% Original Equipment high performance, premium quality products
- High vehicle park coverage. Almost one vehicle in two is fitted with Valeo lights or headlamps as Original Equipment
- The latest technologies applied to the aftermarket: –
- Xenon: the xenon system is characterized by the type of light emitted (which resembles daylight) and by the light beams, which are more powerful than those of a conventional halogen headlight. It is fitted with an automatic leveling system to maximise headlamp efficiency. For dipped beams, integrated cleaning mechanisms ensure continuous cleanliness, allowing for optimized lighting without dazzling oncoming drivers.
- LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes) for the rear lamps are optronic components which emit light by means of a transparent crystal which acts as a semi-conductor when activated by electricity. The time taken for the rear lamps to come on is reduced and allows the driver to anticipate potentially dangerous situations. This reduces the braking distance by 5 metres, for a vehicle travelling behind at 70mph.
Call KPS on 01582 723490 or ‘Contact us’ now for more information and product availability on Valeo headlights, rear lights